RESTAURANT (GENERAL) MANAGER – UBUD, BALI
Location: Ubud - Bali
Salary range: 7 - 12 million/month (depending on experience & capabilities)
- Male / Female (Indonesian)
- 30-40 years
- Fluent in English & Bahasa Indonesia (+ other languages will be an advantages)
- Minimum 2 years on a same level, or 8 years experience on F&B industries
Assists in the design and creation of a WOW experience for all customers, vendors, partners and key strategic alliances by developing a strong company culture anchored by a focused set of core values. Deliver revenues and profits by developing, marketing, financing, and providing appealing restaurant service; managing staff utilizing a value-centric approach to business development.
- In full alignment with core values, establish a restaurant business plan by surveying restaurant demand; conferring with people in the community; identifying and evaluating competitors; preparing financial, marketing, and sales projections, analyses, and estimates.
- Meets restaurant financial objectives by preparing strategic and annual forecasts and budgets; analyzing variances; initiating corrective/development actions; establishing and monitoring financial controls; developing and implementing strategies to increase average meal checks and more importantly, the customer experience.
- Attracts patrons by developing and implementing marketing, advertising, public and community relations programs; evaluating program results; identifying and tracking changing demands.
- Controls purchases and inventory by meeting with account manager; negotiating prices and contracts; developing preferred supplier lists; reviewing and evaluating usage reports; analyzing variances; taking appropriate actions.
- Maintains operations by preparing policies and standard operating procedures; implementing production, productivity, quality, and patron-service standards; determining and implementing system improvements.
- Maintains patron satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings; initiating improvements; building relationships with regular patrons.
- Accomplishes restaurant and bar human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and developing service staff; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation; reinforcing policies and procedures.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health regulations; maintaining security systems.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in the restaurant industry; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in community groups.
- Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- 3 month probation
- Adjusted to yearly working contract after probation
- Basic salary, (+ allowance & insurance, after probation)
Your application letter (in english), updated CV, last photograph, expected salary and availability need to be sent via e-mail to: email@example.com
Please write this on e-mail subject : Apply for [Job Title], [Code], [Full Name]